Rocky Mountain House, Alberta

Update by user May 10, 2016

The seals between the 2 panes of glass has let go and the outer pane can fall off.I had to Duck Tape them together to even move the trailer.

Extended warranty does not cover glass.They said there are lots of other people with the same problem.

Original review posted by user May 09, 2016

All of the windows in my 2014 Fusion Toy Hauler bought at Uncle Bens Rv have broken seals between the 2 panes of glass.I contacted Uncle Bens and asked them if it was covered under my extended warranty and they said it was not.

There are 11 of these windows in my trailer and 9 of them look like they will fall out on the road.

The said they had lots of complaints about these trailers........Not sure what to do.....

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of 2014 keystone rv fuzion rv from Go Rv And Marine and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Go Rv And Marine to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was warranty does not cover windows and do not back there products. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Go Rv And Marine for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Go Rv And Marine?

Comments